I try to provide my children with an organic diet but finding certified organic products, especially meat products can be difficult at times. Although Ian’s Breaded Fish Sticks are not certified organic, they are a great alternative. These fish sticks taste great, are all natural, and make a convenient snack or accompaniment to a meal.
Things to love about Ian’s Breaded Fish Sticks:
– No wheat or gluten
– No milk or casein (milk protein)
– No eggs
– No peanuts or tree nuts
– No soy
– Perfect for those with gluten intolerance
– Perfect for those with food allergies to nuts, milk, egg, or soy products
– No preservatives
– No artificial flavours
– No artificial colours
– No Trans Fat
– Excellent source of protein
– Made with whole Alaska Pollock fillets
– Made with 8 simple ingredients
– Certified sustainable seafood
Nutrition Information is as follows:
These fish sticks and other great Ian’s products can be purchased at Metro, The Real Canadian Superstore, and The Whole Foods Market.
To learn more about the Ian’s brand, go to http://iansnaturalfoods.com/.
I bought this for my son the other week. He told me, “mummy, this is cat food”. Hmmm, I need to go buy those chicken nuggets that you mentioned in your other post.
Comments are closed.