These popsicles are made from fresh fruits and contain honey instead of refined sugar. They are dairy-free and are perfect for those of all ages!
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- third cup honey
1. Blend all ingredients in a blender.
2. Pour into popsicle molds and let freeze overnight or for at least 7 hours.
3. To release popsicles run under warm water for a few seconds.
- You may want to strain the pureed mixture and discard the seeds.
- Berries stain clothing.
- Honey should not be given to children under the age of one, due to the risk of botulism.
Try these popsicle recipes: