Although I do tend to limit my children’s sugar intake, they still have dessert in reasonable portions, and treats. Dessert and treats are not something that I would take away completely as I feel that is a big part of being a kid. I have been lucky to have found YumEarth Organics a couple years ago at Winners. The lollipops and candies by YumEarth Organics are simply amazing! It pleases both me and my kids, which is great. I love them because they made with best natural ingredients, sourced from all over the world, and my children love them because they taste great, just as candy should.
YumEarth Organics was founded by two dads of young children, who wanted an alternative to the candies made with high fructose corn syrup, artificial colours, and dyes. Their commitment resulted in the production of a line of gourmet lollipops, gummy bears, and sour beans that are made with natural fruit extracts and ingredients grown on sustainable family farms world-wide. These treats are sweet, sour, vibrant, colourful, and most of all delicious!
Reasons to Love YumEarth Organics:
- certified USDA organic
- no artificial colours
- no artificial dyes
- peanut and tree-nut free
- great taste
- each lollipop only contains 22 calories
- sweetened with organic evaporated cane juice
- citric acid used is sourced from Israeli red beets
- naturally coloured using vegetables and roots
- vibrant colours (result of natural dyes from beets, pumpkin, currants)
- made in USA, Mexico, and France
- made in a facility free of possible allergens: peanuts, tree nuts, gluten, dairy, wheat, soy, sesame, shellfish,
- products are submitted to independent lab testing to check for quality, contaminants, vitamin content, lead, arsenic, and nutrient content
- variety of products to choose from (lollipops, gummy bears, sour beans, fruit snacks, drops)
- each Vitamin C lollipop contains 100% of the daily recommended intake of Vitamin C
- each original lollipop contains 1/3 of the daily recommended intake of Vitamin C
- affordable (A bag of 40+ lollipops costs $6.99 CND)
Take a look at the ingredient list for YumEarth’s Original Pops:
If you haven’t tried YumEarth Organics, I recommend that you do; you will not be disappointed. This is one candy that you can feel good about giving your kids! It may be also something you would like to stock up on to give out on Halloween.
If you live in the United States, you can shop directly from Yummy Earth’s online store, if not check out iHerb. You can also shop locally at health food stores, Whole Foods, Winners, Marshalls, Target, and thousands of other stores.
To learn more about Yummy Earth, click HERE.