To commemorate reaching 8K followers, I thought I’d hop onto the #10thingsaboutme bandwagon. Here are 10 things you probably didn’t know about me:
1. I’m an introvert, but that’s probably quite obvious.
2. I believe in karma and reincarnation. I believe positivity attracts positive outcomes. I also believe that if you keep your front entrance disorganized you invite in chaos. ?♀️ .
3. I’m pretty sure I have OCD. I’m also a germaphobe and a perfectionist. Although these are not the greatest traits, I think my optimism definitely balances things out.
4. I have been a vegetarian for over 17 years. After having had pleaded to become one for years, my parents finally gave in on my 13th birthday. My 7 year old son has been a vegetarian for over 2 years and together we plan on adopting a vegan lifestyle one day.
5. I have never drank coffee but I love tea. I don’t watch television but I love to read and can listen to and appreciate all genres of music.
6. I don’t own or desire anything expensive. I don’t wear jewelry. The only splurging I do is on organic foods and books because I feel that you cannot put a price on health and knowledge whenever possible.
7. I never set an alarm. I never wake up my children from sleep and although we live with no alarms, we have remarkably never been late for school as a result of having woken up late. That’s how much faith I have in my biological clock.
8. Eventually I would love to live a minimalistic lifestyle on a farm somewhere, where life is quiet and not so chaotic. My dream is to practice yoga outdoors with the sunrise and grow my own food. That or devote my life to a cause I’m passionate about.
9. I do not have a green thumb but I absolutely love plants and caring for them. My favourite flower is the wild sunflower. I love it’s vibrant, golden colour and they way it tilts its head to catch the sun.
10. I am inspired and fascinated by cultures around the world, places of worship, science, the nightsky, the kindness of strangers, and children.
Can you relate to any of these? Feel free to share something about yourself so I can get to know you as well.