Earlier today, the older kids were building their Lego sets and poor Vishnu accidently knocked over what they built, not once but twice. They promptly sent him out of their room and closed their door. Things like this tend to happen when you are the youngest. So Vishnu and I made easy three ingredient peanut butter cookies instead, since neither of us were invited to play Lego. This recipe comes together very easily (a perfect recipe to make with kids) and is any peanut butter lover`s dream because the peanut butter flavour is quite strong. Vishnu added an almond and exactly one chocolate chip to some of the cookies.
3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup of real peanut butter
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the sugar, vanilla, and egg. Slowly incorporate the peanut butter until thoroughly mixed.
- Roll into balls and place on the baking sheet. Flatten each cookie using a fork.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until edges are golden brown.